-They are responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organisation.
-This includes managing budgets, organizing schedules & routes.
-Administration, Reporting, Scheduling, WFM, MIS, Database Administration
-Operations related work of Employees- Routing, MIS, Vehical Tracking, Complaince and Transport Related Queries
Skills Required :
• Should have hospitality or BPO domain experience
• Experience in Transportation helpdesk operations and processes are required with strong Administration Skills
• Reporting - Prepare daily / weekly reports as required on Transport requests and vehicular movements.
• Experience in Routing, Vehicle tracking, MIS, Compliance and all transport related queries.
• Should be comfortable working in night shift and 6 days working culture.
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Restaurants /Travel / Airlines|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Transport Supervisor Transport management|
International BPO Industry
|About Company||Hiring for International Company For there Hospitality Department|