Areas of Responsibility
• Handles all requests including External (client) and Internal (all departments of Teleperformance) for adds, moves and changes on Telecommunication systems including stations/agents, call routing, circuits and all advanced features within the Genesys solution.
• Actively handles support and request tickets from the Telecommunications queue and resolves them in a timely manner. Administer and maintain company’s Telecommunications equipment related to the Genesys platform.
• Performs critical support activities including advanced troubleshooting, proper escalation and case management of all Genesys problems. Ability to manage production impacting severity issues at a Tier2 level with minimal supervision.
• Installs, configures, and performs preventative and on-call support on telecom equipment including, but not limited to: Genesys SIP, GVP, Mutlimedia
• Performs advanced system configurations and related programming on Genesys platforms.
• Deals with outside vendors, engineers and contractors associated with Telecom / Genesys.
• Performs other duties assigned. Must adapt and stay up to date with current technologies.
• A bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Sciences or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
• Min of 5 years in a large business telecommunications environment supporting Genesys
• Knowledge of the Avaya Callcenter platform a huge plus
• Good knowledge of VoIP technologies, including both SIP as well as H.323
• Basic knowledge carrier-level circuits; including provisioning, installation and troubleshooting
• High level of familiarity with networking and computer technologies
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
|Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service|
|Key Skills||Telecommunication Engineer|