Role and Responsibility
1) Design, develop and maintain weekly and monthly financial reports and dashboards in Power BI for Senior Leadership.
2) Design, develop and maintain KPI and other operational performance reports in Power BI.
3) Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations/dashboards through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
4) Perform ad hoc analysis and share insights with the Senior Leadership.
5) A lot of creativity is expected in designing reports that are simple yet informative using effective visualizations.
6) Become the knowledge leader for Power BI within the organization
Skillset and Experience Required
1) 3+ years of experience in reporting & data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau and IBM Watson preferably in a Call Center environment.
2) Ateast 1 years experience in data analysis and reporting in Power BI.
3) Strong understanding of financial modeling, forecasting, variance and trend analysis.
4) Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
5) Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills in interactions with all functions and levels in the organization.
7) Open to work in 24/7 Shift environment, specifically US hours.
1) College degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering. Relevant experience (at least 3 years) in a similar role may substitute for the education requirement.
2) Excellent knowledge of Power BI.
3) Strong MS Excel and MS Power Point skills.
4) Good understanding of databases and SQL querying is preferred.
5) Experience of Six Sigma and Statistical analysis is a plus but not required.
|Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Salary||9 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||SQL SQL Database Administrator|
|About Company||Business Service Industry into IT domain|