PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Understanding of the IVR project requirements.
- Create requirement and solution analysis documents.
- Developing and testing VXML module.
- Developing and testing complex IVR call flows.
- Perform root cause analysis and determine cause of problems in order to develop specific solution to an issue.
- Own day to day production Support.
- Candidate must be ready to work in the Night-shift (Eastern Time)
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent related work experience.
- 1-3 Years of experience in VXML programming.
- Working knowledge of grammar design and development using GRXML.
- Working knowledge of web-service (SOAP or RESTful)
- Knowledge on how to work on multi language IVR.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi- task within a secure environment and the capability to work in a tight- deadline environment.
- Knowledge of Genesys Composer development will be added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
|Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Others|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Software Programming software development Java|
|About Company||One of the Leading International Company|