Delhi, South Delhi
- As a Research Associate/Analyst, you will focus on identifying and reaching out to top professionals who can provide industry and knowledge to our clients.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various projects.
- Grow the India/ Global Expert Network by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/ tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships.
- Co-ordinate with client-facing Research Managers /Analysts/ Project leaders to gauge clients' needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests for our clients by analyzing client inquiries.
Candidate profile :
- Fresher as well as Experience in Primary Research, Qualitative, Analytical, Client Facing experience.
- Graduate Degree required
- Excellent communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Good command over English language
- Successful track record of working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Curious by nature; proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team.
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Analytic and Business Intelligence|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Research Primary Research Economics Market Research Graduate Fresher Experience Good Communication Skills Excellent Profile|
Business Service Research Industry
|About Company||Imperial is hiring for One of the Best International Business Service Industry|