● Designs, codes, tests, correct and documents large and/or complex
● programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
● Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles and a detailed knowledge of database architectures, software and facilities.
● Analyses data requirements to establish modify or maintain object/data models.
● Produces Low Level (detailed) design documents, Impact Analysis Diagrams and documents all work using required standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate.
● Specifies user/system interfaces, including validation and error correction procedures, processing rules, access, security and audit controls.
● Assesses associated risks, and specifies recovery routines and contingency procedures.
● Translates logical designs into physical designs.
● Develops implementation plans for dealing with more complex requests for change, evaluates risks to integrity of infrastructure inherent in proposed implementations, seeks authority for those activities, reviews the effectiveness of change implementation, suggests improvement to organisational procedures governing change management.
● Leads the assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of changes based on requests for change.
● Drafts and maintains procedures and documentation for databases. Manages database configuration including installing and upgrading software and maintaining relevant documentation.
● Contributes to the setting of standards for database objects and ensures conformance to these standards. Monitors database activity and resource usage. Optimises database performance and plans for forecast resource
|Experience||3 - 10 Years|
|Salary||10 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||java java development|