• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
• Write training manuals.
• Train computer users.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
• Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Clean up computers.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service|
|Key Skills||IT Help desk Coordinator|
International IT Industry
|About Company||One of the leading company|