Delhi, West Delhi
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
• Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
• Should be able to answer and convert enquiries
• Answer phones &Route calls to specific people.
• Schedule meetings.
• Coordinate office activities.
• Should be able to manage Client/patient Appointments.
• Update appointment calendars.
• Schedule follow-up appointments.
• Should be able to write emails
• Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
Important - Basic computer MS office knowledge, good communication skill and must be presentable
Preferred from Healthcare / 4-5 star hospitality industry.
Minimum experience – 3 years
Who can join immediately who has a vehical or who stays nears Punjabi bagh, New Delhi can commute easily, as public transports are not available due to covid
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Reception/Computer Operator/Assistant|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Front Desk Executive Office reception receptionist|
|Address||Mayur Vihar, Phase 3. New Delhi 110096|