-Manage major projects to drive improvement in process metrics, targeted financial benefits, and achieve company goals.
-Provides project leadership, mentors Operational Excellence team members, and provides training in Lean and Six Sigma concepts.
-Responsible for managing process/product engineering and coordinating the efficient transfer of products and technology
-Define Operations strategy and lead efforts to ramp up technology; and provide business process and system support to the -----Supply Chain Operations Group and act as lead for global initiatives..
-Prepare monthly budget plans by projection of revenues and cost forecasts
-Analyse weekly/monthly product/process cost statements & conduct cost reviews.
• Should have at least 7- 12 years’ experience with minimum 4 -7 years’ experience with Process Improvement(PEX) role in BPO.
• Experience in Project management, preferably PMP or Prince.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping and Modeling (Business Process Re-engineering)
• Should be lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified.
• Should have expert knowledge be Six Sigma and Lean Techniques
• Should have knowledge in RPA opportunity identification and deployment
• Should be able to build and drive Transformation road maps across large estates by seeking stakeholder buy ins and clear ROI showcasing.
• Should have bachelors or higher education degree.
• Should have excellent communication skills in English.
• Should be comfortable working in rotational shift & 6 days working culture.
|Experience||7 - 12 Years|
|Salary||15 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service|
|Key Skills||Telecalling BPO Telemarketing Telesales|
|About Company||One of the Leading International Company|